Doctor insights on:
First Cycle After Miscarriage
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
After a m/c n after your first period can you ovulate. Is it normal to not to ovulate in the first cycle after miscarriage?
Having irregular bleeding with first cycle after miscarriage. I want to concieve again so i dont want to take bc for bleeding, what are other options?
Is it normal to have a super heavy but short period for the first cycle after a missed miscarriage? 29days post m/c.
My wife started her first menstrual cycle after a miscarriage 4 weeks ago. She is having excessive bleeding the first day unlike any other day.Normal?
None: Usually a miscarriage is caused by a random genetic problem in the developing baby and there is nothing that could have been done to prevent it. Most women who have had a miscarriage go on to have a successful pregnancy. Recurrent miscarriages may warrant further work up that would be outlined by the physician. Emotional support for both parents is important after the loss. ...Read more
By mid august: Usually after a miscarriage ,the next bleed is 2-4 weeks later. Occasionally it may take longer ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pregnant first cycle after miscarriage
- First menstrual cycle after miscarriage
- Normal cycle after miscarriage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Menstrual cycles after miscarriage
- Long cycles after miscarriage
- Irregular cycles after miscarriage
- Menstrual cycle after miscarriage
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free