Doctor insights on:
First Bowel Movement After Colonoscopy
No: The "transit time" for a normal person's colon (time it takes stool to get from the beginning to the end of the colon) varies from one to several days. Therefore, after you've done a bowel preparation prior to your colonoscopy, and the colon is empty, it may take a few days for stool to make it around to the rectum. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Not worth worrying a: Since the bowels are completely emptied before colonoscopy, it can take several days to refill the gut in order to have a bm. So i would not be too concerned, let nature take its course. It usually takes 4 to 7 days to have a bm, yet you should not be obsessed about it. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after colonoscopy for bowel movement?
- How long after colonoscopy for normal bowel movement?
- Bowel movement after colonoscopy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal bowel movement after colonoscopy
- First bowel movement after gastric bypass
- How long after a colonoscopy before a bowel movement?
- After a colonoscopy when bowel movement
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online