Doctor insights on:
Fingernails Vitamin Deficiency
B12: Yes, most likely b12.Get a more detailed answer ›
My 12 yr old boy has brown finger nails and toe nails. Is that a anemia or vitamin deficiency? He's tried a lot.
6 year old boy has thin splitting finger nails and toe nails, and teeth are decaying. Is there a vitamin deficiency?
Syndrome: There a number of syndromes with these signs. See a dermatologist and your dentist. Have them consult with each other. ...Read more
See your doctor: Different vitamin deficiencies have different symptoms. If you are concerned see your doctor and they can recommend the appropriate blood test based on your symptoms. ...Read more
Yes: Blood test.Get a more detailed answer ›
Let me help: The dull, aching pain associated with osteomalacia most commonly affects the lower back, pelvis, hips, legs and ribs. The pain may be worse at night, or when you're putting weight on affected bones. Bone fractures that happen without a real injury. muscle weakness, widespread bone pain, especially in the hips. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and fingernails
- Weak fingernail vitamin deficiency
- Fingernail ridges vitamin deficiency
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Peeling fingernails vitamin deficiency
- Wavy fingernails vitamin deficiency
- What vitamin deficiency causes ridges in fingernails?
- Brittle ridged fingernails from vitamin deficiency
- Talk to a dermatologist online