Doctor insights on:
Fingernails Ridges Thyroid
I've noticed my toenails have literally fallen off from the bed without trauma. Also my fingernails are lifting from the bed as well
You nailed it.: There are a multitude of conditions that can cause toenails to become brittle, thickened, break off and even lift off from the nail bed. Both hypo and hyper thyroidism are included in the list of conditions. of course, there are a whole lot of other symptoms associated with both of these conditions. If you feel that you might have a thyroid condition you should follow up with your family doctor. ...Read more
I have yellow fingernails. I don't smoke. Also have diabetes, low thyroid, fibro, osteoarithis, any suggestions as to why?
Chronic dizziness, brain fog, muscle rigidity and neuropathy and episodes of confusion. Normal liver, thyroid and b12 tests. Any suggestions? Lost
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ridges in fingernails thyroid problems
- Horizontal ridges in fingernails thyroid
- What causes ridges and bumps on fingernails?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Meaning of ridges in fingernails
- Ridges in fingernails in babies
- Bumpy fingernails thyroid
- Vertical ridges in fingernails
- Talk to a dermatologist online