Doctor insights on:
Raynaud's : Raynauds syndrome can be isolated or part of an underlying autoimmune disease. Raynauds syndrome is when the blood vessels in your hands and feet go into spasm.(vasospasm). This causes a decrease in blood flow and reduced oxygen in the area. The reduction in oxygen causes the color in your feet and hands to turn white, then blue and finally red once the blow flow has returned to the area. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
White: Reynauds will do thisGet a more detailed answer ›
My girlfriend fingers and toes become swell from last evening and still swell and she feel pain also in fingers & toes. plz tell me how it can resolve?
Need more informatio: Need more information regarding age, associated conditions, medications, have her examined to get answer for her problems. ...Read more
When it gets cold, my fingers/toes tips undergo pain in its inner side.What is the reason and how can I treat it.?
I have a problem with always biting/clipping the skin off my fingers/toes. How do you suggest to deal with this?
Need eval by doctor: Many conditions can cause joint aches and specifically in your hands and feet. Can be basic arthritis or types of arthritis from other sources such as rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune disease like lupus or scleroderma. Blood vessels and nerve conditions , thyroid and liver d/s can also be causes. You are young so it would be important to have thorough evaluation by your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itching between fingers and toes
- Numbness in fingers and toes on left side
- Burning sensation in fingers and toes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pain in finger joint and toe joint like needles
- My finger tips and toes are always cold
- Joint pain in fingers and toes
- Causes of icy toes and fingers
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free