Doctor insights on:
Finger Peeling And Cracking
Really dry, cracking, peeling skin on and in between toes, also small dry spots on hands and fingers and penis is also dry ?
My tips of my fingers peel bad almost half way down my finger.. Doesn't hurt just looks bad... What can I do to make it stop?
Finger tip peeling: Peeling of finger tips can be caused by allergies, eczema, over washing of hands, to much time in water, chemical irritants, paper products, trauma, rubber products, or any other irritants. Treatment is with topical cortisone like ultravate or vanos. In chronic cases, allergy testing is needed. ...Read more
Acid: The onions have an acid that drys and etches the skin. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Skin peeling on palms and fingers
- Fingertips peeling and cracking
- Why are my finger tips numb and cracking?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Toddler coughing and skin peeling on fingers and toes
- Peeling palms and fingers
- Have alot of pain in hands finger tips bruse and skin peels on finger tops
- Skin peeling on fingers and feet
- Talk to a dermatologist online