Doctor insights on:
Finding The Best Electric Razor For Men Any Suggestions
Consumer Reports: Has an excellent evaluation of elertric razors. Evalutes value for money and efficiency. ...Read more
Healthtap Doctors: are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. ...Read more
None: I shave dry, wash after. With some new electric razors you can shave wet. But dry is still better. ...Read more
Wet/dry razor: There are wet/dry razors. It might be used wet if you wanted to shave while you were taking a shower. ...Read more
HerpesNotAlive Virus: just a snippet of DNA or RNA surrounded by protein shell, all constructed by the last cell which constructed & released new copies of the virus after cell took in the virus (a Trojan horse), unwrapped the protein & read the DNA or RNA, as if part of itself, resulting in the cell being diverted into a virus construction & shedding machine while dying in the process. To may issues to clearly define. ...Read more
I have red lumps on my underarms. Sometimes they are small and red with ingrown hair and sometimes they are big and painful. I use an electric razor.
Folliculitis: Electric razors used under the arms can pull too much and give some people ingrown hair and infected follicles. Use some neosporin (or see your doctor if they are still active) as they can become an infection with bacteria. I would try another hair removal method at the moment. ...Read more
What do you suggest if my cheek hairs grow out and trimming my chin and neck with an electric razor?
Repeat: electric razor is good but you have to do it almost every day ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The best electric razor for tough beards
- The best multivitamins for men over 40 years old
- What are the best vitamins for men over 60?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The best vitamins for 50 year old men
- The best multivitamin for men working out
- The best rated multi vitamin for all around mens health
- The best cpap masks for men with beards
- Talk to a dermatologist online