Doctor insights on:
Find Reasons For Quarter Sized Blister On The Arch Of Both Of My Feet
I have 4 good sized blisters on my feet. They're painful, & I'm having trouble walking. I'll be on my feet for most of the day tomorrow. What do I do?
Drain them: You may want to consider popping the blisters with a sterile needle. This way you can drain the fluid out, which will give you relief. Do not deroof or remove the skin. The skin will become a barrier against infection. Apply some triple anabiotic and gauze on them during the day tomorrow. Wear socks with comfortable fitting shoes ...Read more
How did you get...: A "huge" blister in the arch of your foot? I assume you also mean the bottom of your foot. Anyway, clean the instrument you intend to use and pop the blister at one spot along the edge. Drain the fluid, put on some antibiotic ointment over the "pop" site and use a compressive dressing to keep more fluid out. Eventually, the entire roof of the blister will come off. Keep it clean! ...Read more
I have 3 tiny blisters on bottom of my foot in the arch. First just one then popped it oozed clear 2 more came. Will antifungal clear this? Or?
Maybe: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
Son gets red face & sometimes arms when he gets into warm area. Now he is gettibg blisters for no reason. 1 on foot 2 on arm 1 on finger. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Quarter sized lump on the back of my neck
- Quarter sized hard knot on back of my neck
- Reasons for blisters on feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are these blisters on my feet?
- Blisters on the bottom of my feet
- Blisters on the balls of my feet
- Water blisters on my feet
- Talk to a dermatologist online