Doctor insights on:
Find Causes For Quarter Sized Blister On The Arch Of Both Of My Feet
New running sneakers with arch support (always told I have flat feet) but I got a blister on left foot only on my arch. What would cause this?
Might be: Fungal....Get a more detailed answer ›
Lack of support: Not enough support for the arch muscles, tendons and ligaments. ...Read more
Athletes foot: Try a topical otc fungal cream.Get a more detailed answer ›
What could be the cause of blisters on the inner sides of my feet. They are usually filled with a clear liquid and sometimes itch.
Acute athlete's foot: The first thing that comes to mind is that this is one of the presentations of acute athlete's foot. Use drying soaks (epsom salts or dilute vinegar) and a topical antifungal... I prefer patients use lotrimin ultra or Lamisil cream. You can use certain-dry pads or solutions to decrease perspiration. If this doesn't work, see a podiatrist and be sure to inform them of what you have tried already. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Blisters: Blisters can occur in a wide variety of clinical settings, including autoimmune disorders, drug reactions, infections, genetic disorders, and physical injury. Yours are most likely due to traumatic injury (eg, friction blisters, due to shear forces...Going barefoot in shoegear) or if they are itchy could be secondary to eczema. Try wearing dry socks with dry shoegear to see if this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes blisters on the bottom of your feet while you are walking for exercise?
- Cure for blister on the tip of my tongue
- What is causing a burning sensation on the soles of my feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes bruises all on the bottom of my feet when i work out or walk long distances?
- What are the causes of blisters on hands feet?
- Can amlodepine cause dark splotches on the top of my feet?
- Blisters on the bottom of my feet
- Talk to a dermatologist online