Doctor insights on:
Ficus Bonsai Tree
None proven: While its virtues are extolled on the internet and while its been used for a multitude of conditions ranging from colds to cancer, there is no proven benefit from Pau d'Arco. Check out http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-647-pau%20d'arco.aspx?activeingredientid=647&activeingredientname=pau%20d%27arco. ...Read more
What to do if I have vitiligo and no one from my family tree, currently and the past, has every had vitiligo. How did i get it?
Autoimmune: destruction of pigmented cells not your fault no one knows why/ how you got it see dermatologist ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does tea tree oil work on keloids?
- Why does tea tree oil burn?
- Tea tree oil for wrinkles
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to remove age spots with tea tree oil?
- Biliary tree dilatation
- Does tea tree oil get rid of warts?
- Sebaceous cyst tea tree oil
- Ginseng ficus bonsai