Doctor insights on:
Fibromyalgia Swollen Neck
I've had swollen glands on right side of neck for years, & now around jaw, negative mono. It hurts & keeps coming back. Also have fibromyalgia. Ideas?
See below: Sjogrens can cause swollen minor salivary glands in the neck. Ask your doctor if you have been checked for this condition. ...Read more
Can be chronic: U may want to check with u pcp for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fibromyalgia and swollen feet
- Is stiff neck a symptom of fibromyalgia?
- Is neck pain a symptom of fibromyalgia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Indigestion swollen neck glands
- Swollen adenoids stiff neck
- Swollen cyst on neck
- Anxiety swollen glands in neck
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free