Doctor insights on:
Fibromyalgia Flu Shot
3 influenza strains.: If you're asking about which strains, it contains the following 3 influenza strains for the 2011/2012 season: •a/california/7/2009 (h1n1)-like (same strain as was used for 2009 h1n1 monovalent vaccines) •a/perth/16/2009 (h3n2)-like •b/brisbane/60/2008-like. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mid-Sep. to mid-Nov.: In the U.S., the best time to get a flu shot each fall is in October, which means September through November is fine. However, if one misses his shot at those times, it is still fine to get it anytime until the end of the flu season. The flu season ends at the end of winter (February-March). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Same symptoms: The flu shot protects people about 85% of the time and mitigates the symptoms and complications so they would not be as severe as when there is no flu shot. There will still be body aches, fever, headache and some upper respiratory symptoms or even stomach symptoms but to a lesser intensity, that's relative as that is a measure in that specific person. ...Read more
I got the hn1n1 flu shot and does it stop it or what happens if i get it how would i know if i got it i went to a car show there were a lot of people?
2-4 wks: As above.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol after getting the flu shot?
- Why does my arm hurt after getting a flu shot?
- Rash after flu shot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Flu shot red swollen itchy
- Pain in upper left arm after the flu shot how long it lasts
- Sore arm after flu shot
- Are people who get the flu shot contagious?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free