Doctor insights on:
Fibromyalgia And Hand Pain
Taking gabapentin. Three weeks in im experiencing numb tongue and face body twitching and jerking. Worsening fibromyalgia pain in hands/feet. Cause?
My viens move and then my right hand hurts where the vein moves. being tested for lupus and dr thinks i have fibromyalgia.20yr old(f). should i worry?
Don't worry: You are being tested and to the extent possible, you'll be treated. I'm not saying these are not bad conditions but worry will do nothing to help and will make things worse. Take it seriously and find a really good supportive Health Psychologist to guide your understanding of the medical picture as it forms. Also try to keep from touching those veins (moving them). Leave it alone and try to relax. ...Read more
Common causes are: Arthritis at the base of the thumb or in the wrsit at the stt joint. Post traumatic issues, old injuries (example your 18 fall and it felt beter after 3 days and you forgot about it, tendonitis, carpal tunnel and others. After 3 months its time to get evaluated. Perhaps start with your pcp but you can alaways seek out a hand surgeon as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Left Hand Pain: Hello. Need more information. Are you left hand dominant?Any trauma involved? What activities aggravate your left hand pain? Does it stay in your hand or radiate into your wrist or forearm? Might benefit from topical voltaren (diclofenac) gel or lidocaine gel. These would need to be prescribed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is abdominal pain a symptom of fibromyalgia?
- Is back pain a symptom of fibromyalgia?
- Is neck pain a symptom of fibromyalgia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vitamins for fibromyalgia pain
- What are the symptoms of fibromyalgia pain?
- Acupuncture for fibromyalgia pain
- Amitriptyline for fibromyalgia pain
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free