Doctor insights on:
Fibrin Degradation Products
We're can I have a powdered product tested that I think may be responsible for causing my drug indused toxic liver.?
Toxic liver?: What do you mean by toxic liver. You should be careful of the hundreds of scoundrels trying to get you to by their latest greatest lever detoxification bs. Go to your doctor and have him test your liver, then go from there. ...Read more
Csf leak treatment had CT myleogram fibrin glue/blood patch instant relief. Then high pressure headache and diamox. Csf headache back and painful.
Does viewing a computer screen cause permanent eye damage/degradation at a faster-than-normal rate?
Late secretory edometrium specimen consists of multiple friable irregularly shaped fragments of tan tissue, probably fibrin mean?
What is the difference between fibrin & puss? I have had a brown recluse bite, been treated & everything. How do I know if its infected?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do the tommy copper products being sold for arthritis work?
- Herbalife product for thyroid
- Retained products after abortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Products to use while on accutane
- Are bacteriostatic products safe to breathe via a humidifier?
- Best minoxidil product
- Family care one step pregnancy test information on product
- Talk to a hematologist online for free