Doctor insights on:
Fiberglass Blister Repair For Boats
Had hernia repair I developed a severe rash, blisters, sunburned looking skin. 2 dys after surgery. Still have rash. Could I be allergic to mesh. ?
Just had an open abdominal hernia repair on Thursday. I have developed a contact dermatitis that is blistering all over my stomach. How to treat?
Boating is about fun: "boating is about fun and if wearing a life jacket makes boating more fun for me, i expect you to respect that." that's enough but if someone still asks why, tell him or her that if you fall overboard and get knocked out in the process, you often die. A life jacket gives you a chance to be saved. Whenever i sail on a large lake or sea or alone, i wear a life jacket and I have been sailing 40 yrs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably not: Blisters make the best covering for injured skin. Most of the time i instruct patients not to pop blisters. If it is huge then it will probably pop on its own. Keep it cleaned and covered if it does. ...Read more
TLC: Antibiotic ointment and a protective non-stick bandage (changed once or twice a day) for starters. Avoid any friction or rubbing on the area. If the area looks infected - weeping or draining fluid, or increasing tenderness, redness, or swelling, or other concerning symptoms - would be best to get an evaluation. Protect it from sun exposure. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cure for blister on the tip of my tongue
- Nursing diagnosis for hernia repair
- Home remedies for blisters in the throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for localized painful red blister rash?
- Blister on leg for no reason
- Antibiotics for fever blisters
- Best supplements for tendon repair
- Talk to a dermatologist online