Doctor insights on:
Fiber: Fiber has to be ingested to do the body good. As such, I know of no good way to get fiber if you don't either get it in the diet or via supplementation. Bran, beans, berries, whole grains, peas, greens, nuts, seeds, squash, and potatoes are all possible dietary methods to get fiber. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Eating more cooked vegetables: And grains. Bulk laxatives also have fiber, but your best source is from food. Whole foods like fruit and vegetables. Apples have pectin and a lot of fiber. So do root vegetables like beets and carrots. Stay away from gluten (wheat), especially if you're gluten sensitive. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are some good fiber foods. Maybe even some coomon ones I might have at home and not even know.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take fiber to cure anal fissure?
- What happens if you get fiber glass in your eye?
- Can high fiber foods cause mucus in the stool?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is fiber a mineral or vitamin?
- Can eating too much fiber cause hemorrhoids?
- Fiber strings in stool
- Do fiber gummies work?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free