Doctor insights on:
Fexicam Pain Medication
Piroxicam is not...: Piroxicam is definitely not an immune modulator needed to treat lupus. It a great long lasting pain drug with a half life of 62 hrs, but would reduce or relieve lupus aches and pains. Most rheumatologists would have you take Hydroxychloroquine (plaquenyl) and possibly methotrexate. I also use ridaura or oral gold. For acute relief, Prednisone in moderate to high doses can be used. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
The very last wisdom tooth sprouting. But this one is giving me more pain than the others. Can piroxicam and paracetamol be taken for 3 or 4 days?
Chronic knee pain for 10 months on medial and lateral side of joint. Uric acid is normal, RA and ANA test negative. Pain better on piroxicam, reason?
See rheumatology: There are many reasons for the knee pain you described. At your age, an injury in the past is one of the most common. The lab tests are not a reliable way to diagnose your problem. You should see a rheumatologist or if you have had an injury an orthopedist for a diagnosis before anything else ...Read more
Piroxicam overdose: Hello. Some symptoms of overdose include the following: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, extreme sleepiness (could drop respirations so low that one can go into a coma) from drop in circulating blood volume, kidney failure, possible stomach or intestinal bleed (This could be fatal if internal bleeding is large.). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can thyroid medication elevate your liver enzymes and cause pain?
- Narcotic pain medication list by strength
- Narcotic pain medication
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which pain medication is prescribed for relief of a pinched nerve
- Psychiatrist prescribe medications chronic pain
- Can pain medication make you urinate more often?
- When to stop taking pain medication after ankle surgery
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free