Doctor insights on:
Fever Rash In Adults
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Which meds r proven to help with adult stills disease?Swelling, rashes, pain, fevers) im currently on asulfadine n dapro, it doesn't work
It depend: There are many drugs depending on the severity of the condition. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids). Glucocorticoids. People with high-fever spikes, severe joint symptoms or complications with their internal organs might require glucocorticoids, such as prednisone, methotrexate. The medication Methotrexate (rheumatrex, trexall) has been used successfully in a small series of people ...Read more
Fever for 2/3 days, pimple like non itchy rash that doesn't go past waist.. Sore muscles, headaches for a wk. Highly contagious, adult & kids infected?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fever and rashes in adults
- Scarlet fever rash in adults
- High fever and rash in adults
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Body rash and fever in adults
- Skin rash after fever in adults
- Skin rash with fever in adults
- Is 99 degrees a fever in adults?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free