Doctor insights on:
Fever During Ovulation
Cold and fever 38 degree during ovulation affect conception or reduce chances of conception? Panadol affect conception?
Why do I get highly axious, fever, depressed, racing pulse, lightheaded and elevated blood pressure during ovulation?
Is it normal to have mild fever, abdominal cramps, nausea, dizziness during the ovulation day every month? Can these symptoms caused by hormone imbalance?
Ovulation symptoms: It is not abnormal to have the symptoms you describe during ovulation. If these symptoms tend to occur regularly 14 days before you get your period it would indicate that you don't have a hormonal balance. Not ovulating and missing periods are more likely to be from hormone imbalance. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Fever after positive OPK but temp doesn't stay up. I know i didn't ovulate but does the random fever indicate ovulation problems?
Sign of ovulation: A brief rise in basal body temperature is a hallmark of ovulation - but there are many other possible causes of elevated temperature, none of which is related to ovulation. So an elevated temperature either indicates ovulation or it is caused by something else. The absence of a rise in temperature could be a sign that you are not ovulating. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chances of getting pregnant from precum during ovulation
- Pull out method during ovulation
- Does plan b work during ovulation?
- Chances of getting pregnant during ovulation with a condom
- Can precum get you pregnant during ovulation?
- During ovulation if your egg is fertilized does ovulation stop
- Diarrhea during ovulation normal
- Sever cramps during ovulation and after unprotected sex
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free