Doctor insights on:
Fever During Ovulation
Cold and fever 38 degree during ovulation affect conception or reduce chances of conception? Panadol affect conception?
Why do I get highly axious, fever, depressed, racing pulse, lightheaded and elevated blood pressure during ovulation?
Premenstrual dysp?: See u md for evaluation and work up, if no physical finding it could be premenstrual dysphoric syndrome ;although the symptoms seems excessive ! ...Read more
Temperature rise: If it is day 10-15 of your cycle, it is possible.! ...Read more
Buy an ovulation kit: At the drug store it usually ahs 5 days so u need to do it at the proper time of the cycle which is usually 14 days before your period so u do it 2-3 days before, that day and 2-3 days afyter depending on the kit. ...Read more
Fever after positive OPK but temp doesn't stay up. I know i didn't ovulate but does the random fever indicate ovulation problems?
Sign of ovulation: A brief rise in basal body temperature is a hallmark of ovulation - but there are many other possible causes of elevated temperature, none of which is related to ovulation. So an elevated temperature either indicates ovulation or it is caused by something else. The absence of a rise in temperature could be a sign that you are not ovulating. ...Read more
Can i use fever thermometer instead of BBT for ovulation chart?How much does fever thermometer & BBT range before and after ovulation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chances of getting pregnant from precum during ovulation
- Pull out method during ovulation
- Does plan b work during ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can precum get you pregnant during ovulation?
- During ovulation if your egg is fertilized does ovulation stop
- Diarrhea during ovulation normal
- Sever cramps during ovulation and after unprotected sex
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free