Doctor insights on:
Fever During Ovulation
Cold and fever 38 degree during ovulation affect conception or reduce chances of conception? Panadol (acetaminophen) affect conception?
Why do I get highly axious, fever, depressed, racing pulse, lightheaded and elevated blood pressure during ovulation?
Premenstrual dysp?: See u md for evaluation and work up, if no physical finding it could be premenstrual dysphoric syndrome ;although the symptoms seems excessive ! ...Read more
Temperature rise: If it is day 10-15 of your cycle, it is possible.! ...Read more
Buy an ovulation kit: At the drug store it usually ahs 5 days so u need to do it at the proper time of the cycle which is usually 14 days before your period so u do it 2-3 days before, that day and 2-3 days afyter depending on the kit. ...Read more
Fever after positive OPK but temp doesn't stay up. I know i didn't ovulate but does the random fever indicate ovulation problems?
Sign of ovulation: A brief rise in basal body temperature is a hallmark of ovulation - but there are many other possible causes of elevated temperature, none of which is related to ovulation. So an elevated temperature either indicates ovulation or it is caused by something else. The absence of a rise in temperature could be a sign that you are not ovulating. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fever and chills ovulation
- What days during ovulation?
- Nose bleeds during ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rib pain during ovulation
- Ovulation during irregular periods
- Cervix closed during ovulation
- Not getting pregnant during ovulation
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free