Doctor insights on:
Not sure.: Viral exanthem? There can be many causes. The only way to get an accurate diagnosis will be a medical evaluation. ...Read more
My wrist is burning. I have no rash, no swelling, no warmth of the skin, no fever, no bumps or anything. I have not injured my wrist. ?
R/o CTS. : Carpal tunnel syndrome with compression of the nerves passing beneath wrist.Band called flexor band causes like burning over wrist and hand.Similalry any old injuries at higher level above the level of wrist from neck level somewhere in the past with surfacing nerve damage now can cause. Cervical rib the extension of cer.L spine's lateral projection into a rib like str)can by pr. On ns in neck. ...Read more
2 year old, fever, white bumps on back throat, vomitting, mouth hurts, tongue red/taste buds swollen. Asks for water. What could this be? Been 2 doc.
My 21yrs old sister has fever 102f multiple bumps over scalp neck and behind ears and swelling on forehead the symptoms occur once a year please help ?
Fever: High temperature might indicate infectious process. Please have her checked. ...Read more
3yo with fever 101+ for over 24hrs; controlled w/meds. Mild red sore throat. Vomited once after 24hrs w/fever. Little red bumps around mouth.
I found a huge bump somewhere it should not be, should I be concerned? I have no fever and no other bumps but that one.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fever bumps on lips
- Bumps after fever
- Red bumps on skin after fever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fever chills diarrhea small red bumps
- Swollen tonsils exhaustion bruises and bumps on legs fever
- Large red bumps face and chin associated with fever sinus infection
- Small itchy red bumps on trunk and arms after a fever
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free