Doctor insights on:
Fever Blister With Flu Like
I've had a 102 fever, swollen glands, sinus, cold and flu like symptoms. Im going on fourth week with spotted tonsils. Are blood blisters a big concern?
The flu, otherwise known as influenza, is a viral infection of the nose and throat. Symptoms of influenza include fever, chills, runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, malaise, headaches, and coughing. Children with the flu often have nausea and vomiting as well. Some strains of the flu are preventable by getting a yearly flu ...Read more
Small red bumps/blisters on outer labia. Is it an ingrown hair? It burns when urine hits them. I had a fever and flu like symptoms? Is it an std?
Past 2 days, flu like symptoms with fever. Fever broke and now no appetite, nausea. Feeling out of it.
How common is toxoplasmosis in humans from a cat? Cats tested positive for coccidiosis now I have flu like symptoms and fever.
Undergone 6mo PTB meds and was cured for a month now. Started exp flu like symp w/o fever, only back pain that radiates. Sometimes skin is painful.
See your doctor: You need to have an examination by your physician personally to see what's wrong. ...Read more
Been having body aches & mild fever with no other flu like symptoms for two days now. What could it be?
A virus: A viral illness is most likely when symptoms have been present only 2 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fever blister with flu like symptoms
- Flu like symptoms with no fever
- Feels like the flu but no fever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Flu like symptoms no fever
- Is a fever blister caused by the flu or fever normal?
- Flu like symptoms without fever
- What does a fever blister feel like?
- Talk to a dermatologist online