Doctor insights on:
Fever And Cough For 5 Days
M31, erratic fever with cough from 5 days between 99.3 to 101.8; WBC 3.9; details,neutrophils 33.1%;lymphocytes53.0%;rbc normal;plt156;esr15; wt u say?
My 8 yo had fever/cough x 5 days. Found out today he has pneumonia. Think it's bacterial because of quick onset. What are chances of siblings get it?
Maybe,maybe not : Most forms of bacterial pneumonia are not particularly contagious and arise from a preexisting problem like a cold or other viral process that is invaded by opportunist germs from the airway.The common pneumonia germ is carried by many in their nasal passages and throat. Viral pneumonia and one called mycoplasma are potentially contagious.Your doc can let you know. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Received protected oral sex from a prostitute - 22nd july. Fever, coughing, weakness - past 5 days. No lymph node swelling or rash. Risk of std?
No fever cough 5 days throat sore one side at night chest sore after coughing hard, stuffy nose 3 days, green and yellow mucus coughed up. What is it?
My son's uav8ng viral fever cough and cold from last five days and now he's having tummy pain too,fever is above 38 mist of the time.what should I do?
I have had the flu (fever, cough, congestion) for the past 5 days. No fever today but I have an upset stomach with gurgling. What could this be?
Our five kids seem to have the same virus but are getting it days apart. Fever, cough, croup, vomiting - can they reinfect each other?
I have chest pain, congestion and a cough; but no fever. Its been five days and i don't insurance, what can I do to feel better?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fever and cough for 7 days
- Child with fever and cough for 3 days
- 3 year old with high fever and cough 3 days
- I have had a headache for 5 days and no matter what i do or take it wont go away
- After 5 days amoxicillin cough still frequent and debilitating
- Fever over 100 4 degrees f for 5 days
- Stomach cramps and diarrhea for 5 days
- Low grade fever in children for 5 days
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free