Doctor insights on:
Fever 105f Or Greater
My son has being with fever for a week. He is burping alot and his stools are softer than usual in greater amounts and very stinky.
If one get mild fever aches after flu shot, is it because of bad immune system or on the contrary? Is there greater risk of symptom at next year shot?
Treat cause: Fever is a symptom of inflammation or infection. Make sure this is not the cause. Fever from a URI or something not convening as much can be brought down by acetaminophen, cold bath, ice in the underarm or groin. Again, find out and treat the cause first before the symptom or else you lose an sign to do anything. ...Read more
Use thermometer: Sometimes it is difficult to tell if you have a fever (sometimes it is obvious). If a person is unclear, there are many good thermometers available at the drug store that can confirm if a fever is present or not. A fever can be related to a viral or bacterial infection and in rare cases other non-infectious causes. If fever is very high or persistent, seek care to determine next best course. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Greater trochanter muscle attachments
- Greater troch bursitis
- Isolated greater trochanter fracture
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fractured greater trochanter
- Left greater trochanter fracture
- Fracture greater trochanter
- Greater trochanteric pain syndrome
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free