Doctor insights on:
Fetus Inside The Womb
Carefully: However it wants.carefullyGet a more detailed answer ›
Can be done: Depends on what the abnormality is, but it can and is being done ...Read more
What will be the usual cause of the death of the fetus inside the mother's womb ? Does carrying heavy things one of the reason of it ?
To a great extent.: In utero life is largely sheltered and protected from external dangers due to its location and the placental defense barrier. It is not impervious to all toxins, however, nor to severe trauma or infections. ...Read more
Several ways: Baby is protected by mom's pelvis abdominal wall and has a fluid barrier from the amniotic fluid in womb. However caution is still recommended as even this protection is not 100%! ...Read more
In general: Fortunately for the fate of humanity fetuses are quite well protected inside the uterus. Otherwise the human race would never have survived. There are many infections that can cause problems during pregnancy. The specific risks of each would need to be assessed separately ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If a fetus dies in the womb would you know it? Can it stay in there w no action or will your body know something is wrong and expell it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can having a bad cough harm a baby inside the womb?
- Can mucinex thin the mucus in my womb and thus endanger the fetus?
- Does the fetus sleep in the womb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can a baby sleep inside the womb?
- Do fetuses poop in the womb?
- Fetus in the womb week by week
- What does a baby kicking inside the womb feel like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free