Doctor insights on:
Fertilized Egg Typically Formed Here
A fetus: A fetus is a human form. These are human cells dividing and growing. ...Read more
In general .. will it be a replay of the needle and pull the eggs again? in third time for fertilization?
Talk to your RE: You need to ask your reproductive endocrinologist these questions. ...Read more
My boyfriend says his semen isn't 'mature' enough to fertilize an egg. How can that be possible? Can it be fixed?
Would you feel when the sperm is fertilizing the egg? How long does it take for the sperm to fertilize the egg
Here are some ...: Known to us, once inseminated in the vagina, the sperms may survive for 3-7 days during which sperms competitively swim through cervix, uterine cavity, Fallopian's tube to fertilize the awaiting egg. But, how long does the lucky sperm take to swim to the egg is an open question since no study has been specifically done to answer your question. So, I guess fertilization take place in 1-7 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you get cramps from implantation of the fertilized egg?
- How long does it take sperm to fertilize an egg?
- Can you feel implantation fertilized egg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chance of sperm to fertilize egg
- Signs of fertilized egg
- When does the fertilized egg attach to the uterus
- How long does it take for a sperm to fertilize the egg?
- Does a woman feel when sperm is fertilizing the egg?