Doctor insights on:
Would pills like fertility blend, proxeed or fertipil really help with husbands fertility? He is 34 and i suspect he suffers from ED as well.
No & No: Although several studies have shown an improvement in sperm parameters with anti-oxidant and vitamin therapy, no study has shown a significant improvement in pregnancy rates. Taking vitamins certainly can't hurt, but don't pay the huge price difference just because the bottle says "fert" on it. A semen analysis would be a great place to start. See a urologist or fertility doc for the ed. ...Read more
Not my approach: I recommend you review your concerns with your gynecologist or fertility specialist. Fertility blend sounds like a combination of fancy herbs and vitamins. I checked out a "review" on the company web site and was not impressed. Individual testimonies are not the way to make such important decisions as how to address infertility problems. Fertility improves with happiness, nutrition and rest. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Thinking about trying fertility blend what are the pros and cons with endometriosis and what are the result rates ?
I am 19 and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now is it ok to try fertility blend to help me get pregnant ?
My son is 16yrs old. Only been pregnant once.Cycles comes when it want too. Trying fertility blend for woman n men .Do you know thing about this pill
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fertility blend side effects
- Fertility blend vs fertilaid
- Fertility aid and fertility blend
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fertility blend vs prenatal vitamins
- Evening primrose oil with fertility blend pills
- What do you think about the medicine called fertility blend?
- Probiotic blend
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free