Doctor insights on:
Fermented Black Beans
I am pregnant, is it safe to use facial products with galactomyces? It's a type of fermented yeast used to ferment alcohol.
Ask your ob-gyn: Please ask your ob-gyn before using any medications. ...Read more
I ate black beans yest and when I wipe my anus I saw what looked like to be a particle or skin of the bean is that possible?
Equivelent: Nutritionally equivalent.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have gout and trying to eat more plant based diet. Question: do black beans and soy products have a neg impact on gout?
No & no: The easy answer is that there's no evidence that soy is bad for gout. Check out http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21859653. Data behind beans varies due to different kinds of beans. Check out http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/kind-beans-good-low-purine-diet-10856.html & http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=2. Regardless, worse beans are still better than animal products. ...Read more
R black beans low in sugar and safe for diabetics to consume? What r other beans that diabetics can eat?
Beans are good: Beans, in general are a good food choice for people with either type 1 or type 2 diabetes. They are rich in fiber, and provide both starch and Amino Acids (protein building blocks). Portion control is key to staying within a carb allowance or matching Insulin to carbs. 1/2 cup of cooked black beans contain 13 gm of digestible carbs + 8 gm fiber, 8 gm protein, and 114 calories. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Black beans as a pre workout food
- Nutritional value of brown rice black beans
- Solid black bits in stool size of coffee bean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Black beans on a raw food diet
- Black beans prostate cancer
- Low carb black bean brownies
- Silver diner black bean burger nutritional information
- Food allergy to black beans