Doctor insights on:
No that is not norma: You need an evaluation by your gyn as it could be due to many different causes, some minor , some not, please make an appt to see your gyn or a gyn. ...Read more
If RA plays a role in the delay of female period... Does this delay consider something to worry about ?
Not really: You continue to ovulate.Get a more detailed answer ›
No : It has no effect on your period. ...Read more
Im a 24 years old female. Period just finished 1 week ago and today i had mild lower abdomen pain and brown blood.
Irregular periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
No: As far as we know this does not happen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a female get pregnant while on her period?
- Can a female get pregnant after her period?
- Female menstrual period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can b12 delay your period?
- Abdominal bloating missed period
- Average weight for 17 year old female 5'3
- Average weight for 14 year old female 5'2
- Female period picture