Doctor insights on:
Female Groin Pain Left Side
Groin pain, left side only. Tender like bruise, not deep, not visibly unusual. Movement doesn't hurt. No genital pain.?
2 days sharp stabbing pain left side in waist/flank area. Hurts to deep breathe. Tender to touch. Nausea. Constipation. Groin pain. Burning feeling.
Prostaglandins: Sorry for your pain. If you are someone that produces a lot of prostaglandins during your period, you can get stronger menstrual cramps which can radiate. Aspirin can reduce prostaglandin. If it persists after your period, see your doctor to make sure it's nothing more serious. Good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
36 yrs, female. 24/7 dull pain, left side of head. Migraine 5/wk. Dizzy. Normal mri/cat. Normal thyroid. Crp 5.6. Low cholestrol. How to lower crp?
LUQ pain under rib: May be stomach (reflux, H pylori)-treat with ranitidine. prevecid, colon-constipation/gas, need milk of magnesia, fluids, simethicone, or lesions pancreas,breast I have seen even vaginitis/ ovaries cause LUQ pain f/u w/ doc may need CXR, mammogram possible abdominal CT ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I been having pain left side above my beast almost in the middle of my chest. About over a hour now if i move it hurt bad, if i take a deep breath its?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in groin area female left side
- Pain in left side groin female
- Pain in groin area male left side
- Chest pain left side above breast female
- Pain in groin area female right side
- Sharp pain in left groin area female
- Groin pain in men left side
- Pain in left side of groin in women
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free