Doctor insights on:
Female Fertility Test
What are chances of naturally conceiving: sperm count 13m, morphology 12% motility 70%. Female aged 30 fertility test results normal.
30 and 50: Everyone's fertility is a little different, but it is possible to detect about a 10% decline in fertility rates in women around age 32. By age 35 a woman's fertility is half that at age 20. For men the effect happens later, around age 50-60. Differences in health history have significant effects on this, so check with your doctor for your personal fertility evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Questions ...: Have you been trying off birth control for a year or more? Are you 35 or more? Do you have irregular cycles (35 or more days from period start to next start day)? Do you smoke or have smoked heavily in the past? Have you had chlamydia, pelvic inflammatory disease, burst appendix, or ovary surgery? Have you had two or more miscarriages or one tubal (ectopic) pregnancy? Yes to any = see fertility md. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sonogram HSG & blood: Fertility testing involves an ultrasound of the uterus and ovaries including checking ovarian volumes and antral follicle counts (afc). Other tests to check egg numbers and quality are fsh and amh blood tests and a Clomid challenge test. A hysterosalpingogram (hsg) checks the fallopian tubes and the inside of the uterus. Other blood work may look for hormonal problems / causes of irregular periods. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drinking alcohol before taking a male fertility test change the result?
- Soy lecithin and female fertility
- Can first response fertility test detect pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does two lines mean on a fertility test?
- Benefits of damiana leaf for female fertility
- Over the counter male fertility test
- Female fertility drugs performance enhancers
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free