Doctor insights on:
Female Fertility Test
What are chances of naturally conceiving: sperm count 13m, morphology 12% motility 70%. Female aged 30 fertility test results normal.
Age, smoking ...: Past the mid-20's, as women get older fertility decreases, so female age is an important factor. Other things that may decrease fertility are smoking, overweight / obesity, pelvic infections like chlamydia or pid, fibroid tumors or polyps of the uterus, endometriosis, surgery involving the ovaries, uterus or tubes, ectopic pregnancies, and cancer chemo- or radiotherapy. ...Read more
Sonogram HSG & blood: Fertility testing involves an ultrasound of the uterus and ovaries including checking ovarian volumes and antral follicle counts (afc). Other tests to check egg numbers and quality are fsh and amh blood tests and a Clomid (clomiphene) challenge test. A hysterosalpingogram (hsg) checks the fallopian tubes and the inside of the uterus. Other blood work may look for hormonal problems / causes of irregular periods. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamins for female fertility
- Fertility female reproductive system
- Dhea female fertility
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Soy lecithin and female fertility
- Does methylphenidate affect female fertility?
- Ginseng root and female fertility
- Female fertility drugs performance enhancers
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free