Doctor insights on:
Feldene Pain Medication
See below: From my knowledge it is a prescription. ...Read more
Yes: There is no significant reaction between these medications. ...Read more
See below: Feldene is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory medication and it can be used for a variety of arthritic conditions. It is quite potent and i don't use it that often because it tends to cause more gastric side effects than some of the other nsaids that I use on a regular basis. Having said that however, it can be very effective in the right patient. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: There is no contraindication.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long can I take the combination of Myonal, Feldene and Lyrica for Frozen Shoulder pain management?
Feldene (Piroxicam): Hello. Feldene (piroxicam) is used to treat arthritis conditions (degenerative osteo, and rheumatoid). It helps to ease symptoms described as aching, throbbing, and dull in origin. Normally not 1st line. Patients have typically exhausted several other anti-inflammatories before trying feldene. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can thyroid medication elevate your liver enzymes and cause pain?
- Narcotic pain medication list by strength
- Narcotic pain medication
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which pain medication is prescribed for relief of a pinched nerve
- Psychiatrist prescribe medications chronic pain
- Can pain medication make you urinate more often?
- When to stop taking pain medication after ankle surgery
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free