Doctor insights on:
Flat feet: If you are having unremitting pain that has not been alleviated any other way , then surgery may be a choice. Speak freely to your surgeon about this as it should not be approached lightly . As stated , if it the 'garden variety' orthotics should help a lot ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Surgery: That is extremely dependent on the surgery. More details are needed before an opinion can be offered. ...Read more
Be careful: Not to eat so much. Since you will be sitting around, you may have a propensity to eat more, if you are going to eat more try and eat healthy - fruits/veggies. Likely, your foot usage will be limited, so that really only leaves you with upper body routines. Even, these you must be cautious with as sweating may be bad for your wound. Please consult with your surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My son often sweats excessively, cold & wet palms and feet. Besides surgery, are there ways of curing it?
Call your doctor...: There is no way to give an opinion here if we don't know what type of surgery was performed. ...Read more
Not : RecommendedGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cold feet after surgery
- Flat feet surgery before and after
- Could laser surgery on varicose veins cause numbness in the feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens before and after a navicular bone surgery on my feet?
- Can flatfoot correction surgery make your feet smaller?
- How to reduce swelling in feet after surgery?
- Swollen feet after surgery
- Surgery to make feet smaller