Doctor insights on:
Feels Like Sand In Eyes
Burning itchy eyes. Not allergic but taking prescribed antihistamines and eye drops. Feels like sand in eyes but no injury occurred.
Dry eye is treated: differently from other issues such as ocular inflammation or allergies. But, they commonly can present with the same symptoms. Usually lubricating eye drops are first line therapy for dry eyes. Studies have shown that Omega-3 supplements may help as well. We can also place punctual plugs and use topical cyclosporine ophthalmic emulsion drops are some of many potential treatments. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm a missionary. I have notice that one of my eyes are getting smaller and i feel like I have sand in my eyes. Is this serious?
Dryness: Most likely your eyes have some degree of dryness. This is sensitive to your bodily hydration, atmospheric moisture and history of eye or systemic disease. If minor and does not affect the vision nor cause eye redness, you can apply over the counter lubricating eyedrops. If not minor, you should consult with your ophthalmologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
After feeling like sand in my eye and using eye drops, I feel the symptoms even more than before, the eyes irritated and some headache.
I'm sleepy all day even tho I've had plenty of sleep. My eyes feel like sand is them. I've had this for over a week?
The inner corner of my left eye has been red for hours. itches, feels like a grain of sand is in my eye. Eyes not dry & bugs me most with eyes closed ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Every once in a while my eyes feel like they have sand in them what causes this
- My eyes feel like they have sand in them
- Sharp pain in the eyes feel like needles
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Feel like something crawling in my ear
- Feels like i have a hair in my throat
- Feels like something moving in my stomach
- Feels like ive been kicked in the balls pain comes and goes
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free