Doctor insights on:
Feeling Dizzy And Light Headed
I am taking 40 mg of fluoexetine, I have missed some doses. I ve started feeling dizzy? And light headed each time lasting longer.Is this normal?
Major depression and anxiety feeling loss of concentration and uncoordinated on my feet feeling dizzy and light headed with hand tremors?
Slow & calm your: Breathing. Breath in deeply & slowly through your nostrils. Hold in lungs for a five count. Slowly exhale through an open mouth. Focus on your breathing, not your anxiety. Continue until shallow/ rapid breathing corrects. Encourage you to see a psychologist to work on other techniques to reduce severity & frequency of panic attacks/ anxiety. ...Read more
911: I'm very concerned these symptoms may not be simply musculoskeletal in origin. I strongly recommend you get evaluated right away, and yes that means the ER. Better safe than sorry. ...Read more
I am a 43 year old woman. I've been feeling nauseated, dizzy and light headed for the past couple of days. My blood pressure is 85/60. ?
I've been feeling really dizzy and light- headed. I've been having nosebleeds and everytime i clean my nose there's still blood. Also i bruise a lot.
I've currently been feeling really dizzy,
light headed and nauseous for the past 24 hours and am wondering if I should be concerned?
Multiple potentials: Many causes exist in your case. having a cold, starting a menstrual period, having a reaction to a new drug/substance/food, or even catching on a new line of work/stress...any of these or combination can be triggers. watch for additional symptoms such as fever, chills, headaches, vomiting. if any one of these develops, call your doctor or/and show up at a local ER immediately. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I ve been feeling dizzy and light headed lately
- Feeling dizzy light headed tired and nauseous
- 6 months pregnant and feeling dizzy light headed
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Feeling light headed and dizzy with lupus and diabetes
- Feeling light headed and dizzy after eating
- Feeling dizzy and light headed while pregnant
- Headache feeling dizzy and light headed
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free