Doctor insights on:
Feel Like Something Stuck In Throat Thyroid
Have 1cm hypoechoic, solid, vascular thyroid nodule. Am now having minor difficulty swallowing & feels like something stuck in throat. Next appt is jan 8th, should I wait till then to see dr?
After having a partial removal of thyroid, is it normal to feel a constant lump in ones throat? Maybe even feeling like somethings stuck?
My throat feels thicker/wider in the middle where my thyroid would be. I'm 19. What could be the cause?
Thyroid: Likely not to be a problem but worthwhile seeing your doctor. ...Read more
Possibly: This needs to get checked out. See your doctor or an ent. ...Read more
Rarely: A thyroid issue is possible but less likely. If it bothers you, have an ENT doctor take a look. ...Read more
Goiter: If the thyroid is large it can cause narrowing of the airway and that is an indication for surgery. You should have your thyroid hormone levels checked, if hyper or hypoactive it can be treated. If the hormone level is normal, you should have a cat scan to determine if the gland is narrowing the breathing pipe or trachea. If so surgery may treat your problem. Finally you should look for other causes of shortness of breath including asthma or obstructive sleep apnea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have nodules on my thyroid i was wondering is this the cause of why my throat feels dry all the time?
No: The nodules will not cause your throat to be dry, but they need to be evaluated and followed by your doctors. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Throat feel like something is stuck in it
- Throat feels like there is something stuck in it
- Feels like something stuck in throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Throat feels like something stuck
- Throat infection feels like something stuck
- Back of throat feels like something stuck
- My throat feels like something is stuck
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online