Doctor insights on:
Fava Beans And Pregnancy
Fava beans: They are likely fine to eat if we'll washed and cooked. However, they hold no miraculous benefit for pregnancy and according to the G6PD Favism Association, a case has shown that the intake of fava beans during pregnancy can cause favism in babies because of a possible G6PD deficiency ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is this carb blocker safe during pregnancy : white kidney bean (phaseolus vulgaris) extract 500mg, anti caking agent (silicon dioxide), hypromellose?
Yes : Pregnant teenagers face different challenges. Medically speaking, they are at higher risk for preterm birth, low birth weight, and increased infant mortality. They also have higher rates of depression and children with delayed cognitive abilities. This doesn't include the huge socioeconomic burden that teenage pregnancy brings to the table. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many reasons: Complications in pregnancy can be from the pregnancy itself, such as placenta problems, amniotic fluid problems and problems with the baby's development. Other reasons might be medical complications related to diabetes, high blood pressure, lupus and many other medical conditions. Other reasons can be self imposed such as smoking drinking and using drugs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Missed period fatigue and negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online