Doctor insights on:
Fat On Mons Pubis As I Gain Weight Gross To Men
I have a large mons pubis and i really wanna loose the fat around there, is there anything i can do for excercise? I don't want to get surgery
Weight loss benefits: Diet, weight loss, exercise and time can get results for you. The fat pad over the mons pubis can be quite large, so be patient. As you lose weight and tone all your muscles this fat pad will respond, however it might not respond first or as fast as other areas. Good luck. ...Read more
I have a bump on my mons pubis. its about the size of a quarter and half an inch thick. it doesnt hurt at all. what is it and how do i get rid of it?
Mons bumps: May be folliculitis, infection of hair follicle, very common especially if shave. Would follow with doctor/ urgent care.They can give topical antibiotics ( sometimes bacitracin) that may hepl, sometimes you need oral antibiotics as well .Wash well 2 x a day. See a doctor this week. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lose weight for the mons pubis?
- Boil on mons pubis and it bleeds when i pop it
- Will losing weight reduce my mon pubis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Whats a good way to lose weight from your mons pubis
- Sudden weight gain in men
- Unexplained weight gain in men
- I need to gain weight but i dont want to get fat
- Pubis mons fat