Doctor insights on:
Fasting Blood Test
In a way, yes: If you fast for longer than a day or so, it will alter some blood chemistries. Fasting tests are usually set for an overnight fast, or a 12 hour fast. Prolonged fasting is starvation and it affects the body metabolism. ...Read more
Yes: You can, as long as it has no calories in it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you need to be fasting for a blood pregnancy test?
- Alcohol before fasting blood test
- Potassium blood test fasting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take medication before a fasting blood test?
- What can you have before a fasting blood test?
- Can i have coffee before a fasting blood test?
- What does a fasting blood test look for?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free