Doctor insights on:
Family History Of Colon Polyps
Uncle had 3 colon polyps at 49, mother has never had any but their father had colon cancer at 87.No other colon in extended family.Genetic problem?
Im in my early 30's,family history off colon polyps, if i see mucus sometimes in my stool(i drink flaxseed powder) can it be the start of colon cancer?
I am a 22 year old female, i had about two tbsp of bright red blood in stool w/ blood clots. Cancerous colon polyps in family history.?
Abnormal gowths : Neoplasia is a general term to describe abnormal growth pattern, cancer-like, unregulated by normal bodily control systems. Some colon polyps are destined to become cancerous, some are not, so all polyps are usually removed when they are found so we can distinguish the difference under the microscope, not by appearance which can fool you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Family history of colon polyps
- Hx of colon cancer diagnosis
- Polyp of colon
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Precancerous colon polyp types
- Colon polyps types precancerous
- Are large colon polyps cancerous?
- How colon polyps develop?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online