Doctor insights on:
Famciclovir Side Effects
Blood dyscrasia/CNS: But why use this for cold sores given the risk:benefit ratio?, unless, perhaps, one can start tx before the eruption emerges. ...Read more
Doctor says I have a mild case of shingles. Pain on saturday then diagnosis on thursday with2 ( now 3 ) bumps on left side. Would i be ok w/o famvir (famciclovir) ?
Perhaps: In that the tablets of Famciclovir are not scored, it is not the original intention of the producers that this medication be broken in half. There is a film-coating that overs the tablet helping to shield the medication taste. Nonetheless, your local pharmacist is always the best reference to ask medication questions such as this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Famciclovir allergy
- Famciclovir for shingles
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is famciclovir an antibiotic?
- Famciclovir and alcohol
- Famciclovir for cold sores
- Famciclovir vs valacyclovir
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online