Doctor insights on:
False Positives For Opiates
Repeat and appeal: If there is a false positive on a drug screen you can ask for a repeat. There is also the possibility of having nail or hair samples tested, this will give the investigators a longer time frame of your history to examine. However, it will be difficult to undo the damage of one positive drug screen without a lot of work on your part. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will someone please do a study to find out if taking caraway seed for gas/bloating several times a day will cause a false positive for opiates?
Usually not: Depends on what they are testing for. Suboxone (buprenorphine) does not show up in most commercial kit tests, and requires a special kit designed only for this drug. Occasionally, however, the Naloxone (which is part of the drug) is absorbed and can show up as an opiate positive. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will taking 1 3 dimethylamylamine (dmaa) cause a false positive for any of the following drugs: cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, or phencyclidine (pcp)?
I tested positive for opiates but i haven't done any. I take oxycontin time release so is that why?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What would cause a false positive for chlamydia?
- False positive for meth
- Can blood in the urine cause a false positive for protein in the urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get a false positive for chlamydia?
- Does methadone test positive for opiates?
- False positives for cocaine
- Common substances causing false positives for amphetamines in drug tests
- Talk to a anesthesiologist online for free