Doctor insights on:
False Positive For Benzodiazepines In Urine Tests
Can two 24 hr 5 hiaa urine tests elevated at 50 be a false positive for carcinoid syndrome if all diet?
Is there any medical reason for an abnormally large number of false positives for benzodiazepines on urine drug screens?
I tested positive for benzodiazepine march 6th 2014, after taking 4 kolopin 1mg february 14 2014, why is this still showing up in my urine?
Very long half-life: Klonopin has a very long elimination half-life: 18-60 hours. It takes 5 of these half-lives to effectively eliminate the Klonopin from your system (supposing you're not still taking it). So depending on your metabolism this could take 12-14 days. If you're still taking a few of the pills, this would also register positive. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Why do benzodiazepines show positive in my urine and i'm not sure what causes this when i'm not taking anything but blood pressure meds?
False positive?: Some nonsteroidal medications can cause false positives for benzodiazepines: daypro, tolmetin (tolectin) Naproxen (aleve) Etodolac (lodine) and fenoprofen (nalfon). In some cases, the antidepressant zoloft can do it also. http://tinyurl.com/ks79fns i don't know of any antihypertensives known to cause this -- so i'm wondering if you also take some of these other meds? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
The difference between Benzodiazepine and diazepam? It's a urine test and have seen1-6 weeks and 7-10 days, took 2.5 mg 10days ago first time in 2 yrs
The general term: benzodiazepines refers to a class of medicines used to help with anxiety, sleep, and sometimes seizures. Diazepam is a particular drug in the class. While most of the members of the benzodiazepine class are gone from the body in a few days, the specific drug diazepam (also knwn as Valium in the US) hangs around much longer. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Benzodiazepines false positives in urine tests
- Can blood in the urine cause a false positive for protein in the urine?
- Common substances causing false positives for amphetamines in drug tests
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- False positive for methadone in urine screen
- Trazodone false positive for benzodiazepines
- Could suboxone make a urine test positive for benzodiazepine
- What do they look for in urine tests?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free