Doctor insights on:
False Negative Uti Test
A urinary tract infection (often called UTI) is most commonly caused by bacteria and usually refers to an infection in the bladder. Not all bacteria that grows from the urine represents an infection, so the need for antibiotics is determined by your ...Read more
Cont back pain, peeing a lot, weird tingles in legs/feet, higher bbt, craving steak, insomnia..I had a false UTI & negative urine pregnancy test. Help?
Confusing: Not sure what you mean by a false uti. If your urine pregnancy test is negative and you repeat it a few days later then you can rest assured you are not pregnant. See a primary care to discuss and organize a plan to evaluate all the other symptoms. ...Read more
I have heard of people saying that their UTI gave them a false negative on their home pregnancy tests, can this happen?
Very unlikely: A UTI does not change your HCG levels. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
Mild OAB or IC: Hope you don't use bubble bath & you shower rather than bathe. That could be cause. Otherwise could be mild overactive bladder, interstitial cystitis or reaction to mediaction, caffeine or certain foods or beverages which can irritate the bladder. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Uti test leukocytes positive nitrite negative
- Can mirena cause a false negative on a home pregnancy test?
- False negative pregnancy test while breastfeeding
- Can a uti cause a negative pregnancy test?
- Can the doctors office pregnancy test give a false negative?
- Can hypothyroidism cause false negative pregnancy test?
- Pcos and false negative pregnancy test
- Can ovarian cyst cause false negative pregnancy test results?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free