Doctor insights on:
False Negative Pregnancy Test Rate
Not that i know of: Nothing to say.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
What are the chances of a false negative pregnancy test I've been having a lot of symptoms took a test and it said negative ?
Possible if early: A false negative pregnancy test is possible if the test was done too early or the test is beyond its expiration date. Wait for 3-5 days and do a repeat test using your first morning urine. If it is still negative, there is another cause for your symptoms. Hope this helps. ...Read more
See below: When done in accordance with manufacturer's direction, both sensitivity and specificity are high. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can mirena cause a false negative on a home pregnancy test?
- Can the doctors office pregnancy test give a false negative?
- Can ovarian cyst cause false negative pregnancy test results?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- False negative pregnancy test after ivf
- Expired pregnancy test false negative
- Can ovarian cyst cause false negative on pregnancy test?
- Equate pregnancy test false negative
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online