Doctor insights on:
Factors That Can Delay Your Period
Delays: Reasons for missed / late period include: an anovulatory cycle in which no egg is released, marked v or ^ in weight; eating disorder; over-exercising (endurance athletics), stress, travel, significant illnesses, oral contraceptives ; other meds, illegal drug use, breast feeding, hormone imbalances and medical problems (i.e., pcos). Pregnancy is #1 reason. ...Read more
Since predinsone can delay your period...why am I still cramping like I'm about to start and never do??
Does not usually: Prednisone does not usually delay your period. Whatever illness you have that is requiring steroids may be responsible for a delayed period depending on what illness it is. If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test. Pelvic pain and cramping is a complex issue requiring a detailed in depth visit to determine the cause and treatment. ...Read more
I have read that doxycycline can delay your period. Are there any signs of pregnancy I should be looking for?
A positive test : Don't guess. Take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a cold delay your period?
- Medications that can delay your period
- Can zoloft delay your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an antibiotic delay your period?
- Can breastfeeding delay your period?
- Can travelling delay your period?
- Can surgery delay your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free