Doctor insights on:
Tourette's: Tourette's is a syndrome that may include facial tics, but also includes other motor and vocal tics. Facial tics, alone, do not constitute tourette's. ...Read more
Many: Facial tics can be developmental (occurring as normal development signs in 6-8 year olds), or part of a motor movement disorder (such as tourette's) . Sometimes tics can be an adverse effect from medications. Also, tics can be caused by a neuroautoimmune process called panda's. See: intramural.Nimh.Nih.Gov/pdn/web.Htm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Facial tics and diet
- Causes facial tics
- Causes of a facial tic
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for facial tics
- Herbal treatment for facial tics
- What is the best treatment for facial tics?
- How to get rid of a facial tic?
- Talk to a pediatrician online