Doctor insights on:
Facial Exercises For Nose
When I try breathing exercises; inhale w/nose exhale w/mouth slowly using diaphragm my face and arms start tingling more and more.
When i exercise i don't sweat as much. Maybe just wetness under my creases and a little on my nose and face. What could this mean and why?
After I exercise area around my nose and lips become very pale while my cheeks and the rest of the face are very red, is that normal?
After i exercise(run) area around my nose and lips become very pale(white) while my cheeks and rest of the face are very red, is that normal?
Plastic surgery: Does that. Nothing you do will make it smaller. ...Read more
Many different derm: conditions, so see board certified dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment options. Hope that helps ...Read more
That's ridiculous: If something like that really worked, i'd be out of business! ...Read more
Are facials enough to improve the texture of my skin? What are the differences between chemical peels and medical facials? Does one irritate the skin more, but work better? I'd like to have a smoother feel and appearance of the skin on my nose and around
No free lunch: With skin rejuvenation, and with many such procedures, the longer the recovery period, the better the long-term results. Facials, peels, and other treatments irritate the skin in some manner to initiate a change in the skin that will lead to an improved appearance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Facial exercises for aging nose cartilage
- Facial exercises for sunken cheeks
- Facial exercises for tightening the upper lip area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Facial exercises for shallow cheeks
- Exercises to improve facial muscle tone for speech therapy
- Facial exercises for a gaunt face
- Facial exercises for sunken places
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free