Doctor insights on:
Face Swelling During Exercise
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Have patellofemoral syndrome & chondromalacia w/subluxable patella. During exercise patella shifted & could not walk. Later loud pop w/swelling.
Could ankle swelling that gets very painful during exercise be a sign of congestive heart failure?
Strained lower bicep during exercise, about an inch above the elbow, swelling and some bruising but it doesn't hurt if not in use. Should i sling it?
Sweating a lot from upper back and face and forehead from exercise and from nervousness when other people sweat only a bit during exercise
See PCP first.: You're not "other people" so don't worry too much. Sounds like you are a bit shy and nervous and sweating is symptom of social anxiety. Gradual exposure to people over time will hopefully help you but if the anxiety is too troublesome, you may need to consult a psychiatrist and also a psychotherapist. See pcp for appropriate referral. ...Read more
I am currently on phentermine 30mg. Recently, my face and limbs have been numb during exercise. Is it a side effect of phentermine?
Exercise: Check your breathing pattern.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my face and one eyelid swelling during intense exercise?
- My face gets very red hot during exercise
- Lupus flushed face during exercise
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Face eyelid swelling exercise
- Why does my face get really hot during exercise?
- Facial swelling during exercise
- Stubbed big toe during exercise bruising swelling redness
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free