Doctor insights on:
My female friend had concussion caused by a face punch 3 days ago. She's had nausea and pain and last night blacked out. Can permnt brn DMG be avoided?
Suggestions: First the swelling may need to go down before some injuries are apparent such as a mild nasal fracture. Concerns would be altered nasal shape and function, vision change or double vision, altered bite, impaired mouth opening, loss of facial sensation, asymmetry, loss of consciousness. If concerned see facial plastic surgeon within 5-7 days of injury. ...Read more
@ random times throughout today I fill like someone is literally punching me in my head and it's sharp short but intense I can fee it in my face?
Head pain: I think you otta get a CT of your brain, Just to make sure everything is all right up there ...Read more
I was punched in the face&now the right side of my face won't smile. I can still feel & move it, but nothing happens when i grin, it's just lopsided.
Physical abuse: Physical abuse is a crime. No one ever deserves to be hit. Get evaluated in er now. Obtain photographic proof. Even if this was just a silly tussle or truly an accident, go see your family doc since you may have incurred serious damage. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Punched in the face swelling
- Getting punched in the face effects swollen
- Eye red after punch in the face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Facial numbness caused punch face
- Tips punching punch bag
- How long do swelling and numbness last after being sucker punched in the face?
- Punched in the eye
- Punched in face nausea headache