Doctor insights on:
Face A Face Glasses
Depends: Are you trying to minimize the eyeglass coverage or distract from the ovalness. Eyeglasses can be high style and be a fashion item in themselves. Round (ish) glasses will compensate for some degree of ovalness. Squared off or large glasses will distract from the ovalness. Try sample glasses at your optical shop and see which has the effect you desire. ...Read more
I am short sighted and was told to wear glasses for lectures. But i can't identify people's faces. Should i wear glasses all the time?
Any kind: From a medical standpoint you can get any type of frame. ...Read more
I 'm hot all the time, even at cool temperatures. When I exercise I get overheated, face turns red, glasses fog up, but I don't sweat? Whats wrong?
I just got my new glasses ans there kinda tight on my face like they left a indent is that gonna damage my temples? Or is this ok?
Not permanent.: Get them adjusted just so they're more comfortable day to day. But that won't cause any permanent damage to the temples, which are bone. ...Read more
Was cleaning a toilet when some water flicked at my face. Was wearing my glasses but still worried it got in my eye. I cried, to try to flush it. ?
Not a problem: Your eye is very effective at getting rid of things that enter it since the tear flow is constant and flushes out the eye. The splash you got would be quickly flushed out with the first blink and the continuous tear flow. ...Read more
After I take my prescription glasses off I can see an outline of them on my face. Is this normal?
Too snug?: Sounds like they're too snug.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a waxing rash on my face?
- Can a pinched nerve cause numbness in the face?
- How do i cure a fungal infection on my face that is resistant to azole drugs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do some women get a swollen face before their periods?
- I have a hard lump on my face
- I have a bump on my face that hurts
- How to get rid of a sunburn on your face?
- I have a bump on my face that won't go away